ARM Melbourne Studio Covid-safe House Rules
THE HEALTH AND HAPPINESS OF EVERYONE WHO WORKS AT ARM IS, AS ALWAYS, OUR PRIORITY.
Based on current government guidelines, we’ve created some house rules for safely attending ARM in line with our COVID-Safe plan. We have already implemented changes in our space, but these will evolve as Melbourne’s roadmap to ‘COVID Normal’ develops.
Please read through these house rules carefully and ask us if you have any questions or suggestions. As always, we are all in this together and want to make our shared space the best it can be for everyone.
- If you are showing any symptoms of illness or COVID-19, you must stay home. Do not come to the office.
- Please be sure to enter your details in the Attendance Book at reception each time you visit ARM, and also in the Meeting Room Book if you attend a meeting in one of our meeting rooms.
- You must wear a face mask (in line with current CHO directions) whilst attending the office. If you lose or forget yours, please contact Brad for a new one.
- Help us practice physical distancing. Please maintain a 1.5m distance from others at all times.
- We encourage good hygiene practices. Always cough or sneeze into your arm or tissue (and bin it straight way).
- We request that you wash your hands with soap provided and sanitise your hands fully and frequently. There are instructional posters in every bathroom. We have hand sanitiser distributed around communal areas to make this as easy as possible.
- We have reconfigured workstation, meeting room and communal space furniture to reduce density in line with the Victorian Governments’ 4m2 per person rule. Please do not rearrange furniture.
- Please check signage for maximum meeting room capacity. Meeting Rooms can only be booked through Brad.
- We’ve set up cleaning stations with antibacterial sprays and wipes. Please help yourself to these products to clean as you go, and to wipe down your personal equipment and work area.
- Keep all doors open or ajar at all times to keep air circulating and to avoid the need to touch door handles.
- When possible, step outside for lunch or meetings, so you can get the added benefit of fresh air.
- We’re sorry to say that ARM Kitchens will be closed for a while, including the coffee machine. Please do not use the fridges, appliances, utensils, crockery, cutlery or benchtops until further notice.
- Please bring your own water bottle. Water facilities will operate as normal.
We’ll be communicating all major changes via email and/or All Staff teams.